Fast food consumption boosts the risk of fat clogging our arteries and our blood. There many cases where people who consumed fast food got clogged arteries and blood fat. Fortunately for us, there are many ways which we can use and with which we can try to clean the clogged arteries and the blood fat.
This recipe is useful to prevent and treat clogged arteries, and it works similarly as conventional remedies.
This recipe also helps in reducing the cholesterol level, influences positively on your immunity, prevents fatigue, infections, and flu, reduces the free radicals which are the main cause of the most serious health conditions, including cardiovascular diseases and cancer, it stimulates the discharge of liver enzymes and clean the liver.
- You will need:
- 4 lemons
- A small ginger (not more than three or four cm) or 2 spoon of ginger powder
- 4 heads of garlic (or 40 cloves)
- 2 liters of clean water
- Wash the lemons well and slices them
- Peel the garlic cloves and put them in a blender with the ginger and the lemon pieces
- Blend them until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl and add the two liters of water
- Heat it until it starts boiling and then remove it from the heat
- Leave the mixture to cool off
- Take a medium-thick colander and strain it
- Finish it by putting the liquid in a glass bottle
- Consume one glass per day, on empty stomach, 2 hours before meal
- Keep the drink in refrigerator.
According to this recipe, you will get an amount of this drink enough for three weeks, after that you can make a new one. However, first you will need to take one-week break, and then start consuming this drink again in the following three weeks.