Our world is extremely toxic.
From auto fumes on your way to work to the refined crap we consume. Beauty products that interrupt our body hormones. To the chemicals on our produce.
In reaction to these contaminants, our bodies create mucous or fatty tissue to avoid an immune feedback from occurring. The fat stores the toxins.
Sounds rather gross doesn’t it?
Our body has some rather amazing features. It has an all-natural capacity to safeguard itself. Our systems could detox and also fix itself. If they are incredibly obstructed you could experience serious diseases.
- This could be the extra 15 lbs of body weight that you battle to shed?
- This can likewise be the cause of your generalized tiredness, poor digestion, damaged immune system and food intolerance.
- This could be one of the most basic reasons for your difficulties. The factors from which you fail to cut lose that muffin top.
The purpose of this post is to provide you a straightforward method to begin the fat burning process. Something you can do in your own house with the ideal substances. Don’t over assume it. Merely do it.
It’s called the Morning Lemon Elixir.
Make this first thing in the early morning just before consuming. Try to use actual substances if possible instead of their processed counterparts.
- 1 cup of room temperature water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp of raw honey or a couple drops of stevia.
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- (Use stevia if you are on yeast cleansing or low sugar diet).
If you feel bad or have chest rigidity after consuming the early morning lemon potion, cut out the Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar. This response could happen from the physical body’s launching of germs among unwanted toxins. Continuously consume the lemon elixir, omitting the Bragg’s, for a minimum of 3 days, and after that attempt to re-introduce or utilize only 1/2 teaspoon of the apple cider vinegar. If the responses continue upon reintroduction, continuously only drink the lemon water.